The source information I use is all publicly available, and remains the property of the relevant owners.
My analysis and presentation of this information is my own work (except of course where another is credited). Any resemblance to the work of others before me is likely due to the probability that anyone who has investigated the facts as thoroughly will come to the same conclusions as I have.
Each person must satisfy themselves as to the correctness of any data used or presented. Where possible I provide links to the source data to enable people to check for themselves. Where possible I trace back to the original or earliest available source to ensure the most accurate information and context.
I have endeavored to credit each source by name and/or link – if I have omitted to do so please contact me and I will correct it ASAP.
I am not looking to profit from this in any way – my concern is that white tigers should get a fair deal, and be assessed on ALL the facts, not just partial truths and misinformation.
The site is in 2 main parts:
The FACTS tab consists of the background facts with links to scientific studies, articles, historic references etc. Many of the articles in the Archives are based on information found here. A comprehensive list of white tigers in the wild is available to download from Scribd.
The ARCHIVES includes articles both on general topics and explorations of specific items in detail.
INDEX to Site
- TEN Common Myths About White Tigers – Debunked!
- Reply to Accusations
- The Snow White Tigers of Assam
- More Snow White Tigers in NE India c1800
- White Tiger Cub Mortality and Longevity
- White Tigers Today – Are They Inbred?
- White Tigers that Turn Black
- History of White Tigers in the Wild
- White Tiger Genetics: The Basics
- Recent Genetic Research
- How did White Tigers Survive in the Wild ?
- The White Tiger Dataset
- White Tigers Descended from 30 Founder Tigers